Monitoring, managing and resolving personal data issues and, above all, ensuring continued compliance with the requirements of personal data European and national legislation require the appointment of a Data Protection Officer (DPO), even when this is not mandatory under the Regulation.
Aristi Consultants provides DPO services, depending on the needs of each business organization:
Coverage of the DPO position as a whole:
- Fixed regular visits to the company with a frequency that meets its needs.
- Carrying out compliance audits, in the whole company and per department
- Action planning, coordination, guidance and supervision whenever necessary (e.g. breach incident).
- Communication and representation of the company to third parties (partners, customers, suppliers, etc.) on personal data issues.
- Ongoing support and updating of GDPR compliance documentation, based on the personal data legal framework.
- Monitoring the decisions of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority and the European Data Protection Board and harmonizing the company's compliance with them.
- Regular reports to the Management for personal data issues.
Support for the company's Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- Continuous cooperation and support of the company's DPO in matters of personal data.
- Presence in the company whenever the need arises
- Cooperation with the DPO in the planning and coordination of actions in case of breach incident.
- Ongoing support and updating of GDPR documentation, based on the personal data legal framework.
- Monitoring the decisions of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority and the European Data Protection Board and supporting the harmonization of the company's compliance with them.