For ARISTI CONSULTANTS the protection of personal data is of primary importance and is treated with the utmost seriousness. Respect for the personal data we manage and ensuring their proper processing is one of the priorities of our Company.
For this reason, we take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data we process and to ensure that their processing is always carried out in accordance with the requirements set by the current legal framework (Law 4624/2019) and especially by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
- WHO ARE WE (CONTROLLER)
ARISTI CONSULTANTS acts as a Controller for all personal data it collects, registers, organizes, structures, stores, alters, retrieves, processes, transmits, restricts, or deletes.
company ARISTI CONSULTANTS (legal entity: STAVROS SYNODINOS & SIA EE)
Address: 8 Orlof Str. Glyfada Attica 16675 Greece
Phone: +30 210 8982853
- OUR WEBSITES
ARISTI CONSULTANTS in order to better serve you has created and manages the following website https://www.aristi-s.gr: is the website of our company from which you can be informed about corporate news, about our events and our services.
- DEFINITIONS (article 4, GDPR)
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction.
Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning that natural person's performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements.
Controller means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
Processor means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Consent of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS?
We collect and process personal data for the purpose of providing consultant services. We take care to collect absolutely only your necessary personal data, which is appropriate and clear for the intended purpose.
For the provision of these services to its customers, ARISTI CONSULTANTS collects and processes the following personal data:
- Data when creating a user account in our online store:
Required (necessary): e-mail address *, name *, surname *
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through these channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions, or comments.
- Information on your education, such as studies, skills, knowledge of foreign languages, professional experience (only in cases where you apply for a job).
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We want to offer you the best possible navigating experience. To achieve this, it is necessary to obtain a complete picture of you, combining the data we have collected. We then use your data to offer you offers for services that you may be interested in.
Personal data protection legislation allows us to do the above in the context of our legitimate interest and the need to understand our customers in order to provide them with a high level of service.
Of course, if you ever want to change the way we use your data, you will find details in sections 9: “your rights as a data subject” and 10: “rights of complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority”.
Remember, if you choose not to share the data with us or to refuse certain communication rights, we may not be able to provide some of the services you have requested.
Finally, we inform you that the processing of your data is carried out either by the specially authorized personnel of the Company, or through computer systems and electronic devices by the Company and exceptionally by third parties, who, having contractually committed to the confidentiality and protection of your data performs tasks that are necessary to achieve the purposes that are strictly related to the use of our websites, its services, and the sale of products through our websites. Information on this can be found below in section 9: “your rights as a data subject”.
Below you will find details on how we use your data and why:
To provide information for websites for:
- Creation a newsletter user of Account: The Company processes your data in order to provide you with the account functions and to facilitate our communication.
- Communication: The Company uses your data to respond to your requests / inquiries, and / or complaints. The information you share with us, enables us to manage your requests and respond to you in the best possible way. We may also maintain a record of your requests / inquiries to us in order to better respond to any future communication. We do this based on our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations, and our legitimate interests in order to provide you with the best possible service and to be able to improve our services based on your personal experience.
- Sometimes, we will need to share your data with a third party that provides a service (such as courier delivery). Without sharing your personal data, we would not be able to satisfy your request.
- Apply for Job: The Company processes your data for the evaluation of your qualifications and abilities for the position for which you applied or for another position within the Company as well as for reasons of communication with you in relation to this purpose.
For the communication of service information, as well as for other promotional purposes
- Newsletter / offers: With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences, and transaction details to inform you via email, internet, telephone and / or social media about relevant services, including personalized / personalized offers, discounts, etc. Of course, you have the option to revoke this consent at any time.
For the operation, improvement and maintenance of our business, and services
- Development and improvement of systems and services for the services we provide. We do this based on our legitimate business interests.
- We want to offer you offers and suggestions that are more relevant to your interests. To help us develop a better and more general understanding of you as a customer, we combine your personal data gathered throughout our relationship, for example our relationship’s history.
- In order to send you research and evaluation requests so we can improve our services. These messages will not contain promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message (SMS). We have a legitimate interest in doing so, as this helps our services to be more relevant to you. Of course, you are free to refuse to receive these requests from us at any time by updating your preferences to your online account.
For our compliance with our legal obligations
- In order to comply with our contractual or legal obligations to exchange data with law enforcement. For example, following a court decision to exchange data with judicial services.
- To communicate with you as required by law or necessary to inform you of changes in the services we provide. For example, updates on these privacy notices, and legally required information about our services. These service messages will not contain promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message (SMS). If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we will not be able to comply with our legal obligations.
- WHAT IS OUR PROCESSING PURPOSES & LEGAL PROCESSING BASIS?
All the above personal data are collected and subjected to processing for the purpose of providing consulting services. Some data can be used for purposes of information and commercial promotion of the services of ARISTI CONSULTANTS , always after relevant consent.
Legal bases for data processing may be on a case-by-case basis:
- The execution of the contract between ARISTI CONSULTANTS and its customers, in order to receive its services.
- The compliance of ARISTI CONSULTANTS with its legal and regulatory obligations, arising from the current legal framework regarding the business activities of the Company.
- The promotion, preservation, and protection of the legal interests of both ARISTI CONSULTANTS and its customers in case we need to support legal claims or to defend our rights and interests before the courts. Legal interests include, among others, the development and improvement of the services provided by the Company, as well as its smooth and constantly improving operation.
- The consent that can be given to us in order for our customers (existing or potential) to receive information about the services of ARISTI CONSULTANTS , its business actions and activities etc.
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
Your data are first accessed only by authorized employees of ARISTI CONSULTANTS , in the context of the execution of their duties from their position (the absolutely necessary staff of the Company). Our staff is committed to confidentiality as well as our partner companies or third-party service providers, who process your data as Processors on our behalf and in accordance with our orders.
Your personal data can be transferred to third parties of the Company, always subject to confidentiality, integrity, and availability in any case. For example (indicatively mentioned) to a cooperating accountant, to a trading partner company, transfers and deliveries, hosting, management and maintenance of our data, email distribution, research and analysis, Google, Facebook, and managing certain services and components. When we use third party service providers, we enter into agreements that oblige them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
In addition, the data may be disclosed - as required and / or permitted by applicable law - to state authorities or public bodies, in order for ARISTI CONSULTANTS to comply with its legal (legislative, regulatory, court decisions) or contractual obligations.
The policy we apply to those with whom we share your data in accordance with the above includes (indicative):
- Provide only the information needed to perform their specific services.
- License to use your data only for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them.
- Ensuring the protection of your privacy.
- By stopping using their services, any of the data they hold will be deleted or anonymized.
Notification from you
When you use certain social media items on our sites, you can create a public profile that includes information such as username, profile picture and city. You can also share content with your friends or the general public, including information about your interaction with the Company. We encourage you to use the tools we provide to manage the Company's social media sharing in order to control the information you make available through the Company's social media components.
- HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
First, we store the data for at least as long as it takes to fulfill the processing purposes for which they were collected.
Some examples of customer data retention periods:
Orders for consulting:
When you place an order, we will retain the personal data you provided to us for 5 years, so that we can comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
Your statement of consent for sending a newsletter is kept for as long as a newsletter is sent to you by the Company and in any case not more than 6 months from the cessation of sending it.
Finally, we keep the data for the period required by the legal framework that defines the business operation of the Company.
If the processing is based on your consent, the personal data will be kept until that consent is revoked. It is clarified that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
In any case, ARISTI CONSULTANTS implements all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data that it processes and constantly takes care to prevent any unauthorized access to this data.
- YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
Regarding the processing of your personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access
You have the right to know what data we hold and process, why and other additional information about them, as well as to request a copy of them.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to request the correction, modification and completion of your personal data.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when it is processed with your consent. In cases where the processing is based on another legal basis (such as the execution of a contract, a legal obligation, or the protection of the legal interests of the Company, etc.) this right may be subject to restrictions or may not exist.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data:
- when their accuracy is questioned and until the relevant verification is done
- alternatively, instead of deleting them
- when they are no longer necessary for the processing purposes for which we collected them, but are necessary for the establishment, exercise, or support of legal claims by you
- when you have objections to their processing and until it is verified that there are legal reasons for this processing by the Company.
- Right to object to the processing and revocation of consent to the processing of your data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when it is done on the basis of a legitimate interest, as well as for the purposes of direct marketing and profiling. Your right to object to editing includes automated decision making and profiling. If you have given your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time with future effect.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to request and receive your personal data in a form that allows you to access, use and process it using commonly used processing methods. In addition, for your data which we process with automated means and based on your consent or for the execution of a contract, you can ask us to transfer it directly to another controller, if this is technically possible.
- Right to withdraw consent
If the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke it at any time. Revoking your consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent before revoking it.
We respond to your requests free of charge without delay, and in any case within (1) one month from the time we receive your request. However, if your request is complex or there is a large number of your requests, we will inform you within the month if we need to receive an extension of another (2) two months within which we will respond to you.
If your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or performing the requested action, or refusing to comply with the request.
- RIGHTS OF COMPLAINT TO THE HELLENIC DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
If you think that your rights are being violated, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority
Address: 1-3 Kifissias, GR-11523 Athens
Call Center: +30210-6475600
Applicable Law is the Greek Law, as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU (GDPR), and in general the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
The Courts of Athens are competent for any disputes arising related to your data.